Failure:Torrent is not authorized for use on this tracker

AtHlOn64X2

After uploading a torrent I keep getting a message that states "External Torrents are not Allowed" followed up by the above message; Failure:Torrent is not authorized for use on this tracker, in the Tracker section on uTorrent 1.7.7 or Beta 1.8.

The site accepts the torrent every time, but it never initiates seeding, and I keep getting these same messages above.

The site tracker is showing when I create the torrent.

Anyone else ever have this problem?

The torrent file never shows up to download...It always accepts it on the site, but that is as far as I can get. I see nothing of the torrent on the site. I've left it posted overnight several times, but still get the same results, nothing.

It shows the tracker url in the tracker box as it should. It's a mind blower for me.

After deleting, remaking and reupping the torrent for the third time, I finally saw it on the site. I downloaded the torrent file and it replaced the same one I uploaded. Was I supposed to do that? It still gives me the same error messages as the above after it is uploaded to the site. I get Success! everytime I upload a torrent file to the site, it just never starts seeding the file. I just get the same errors again.

Example below:

I'm using uTorrent 1.7.7, I tried other clients, and still get the same errors as above.

Tracker:

Tracker Url: xxxxxxxxxxxxx It's correct just an example...

Tracker Status: Failure: Torrent is not authorized for use on this tracker

Update in: xxxx

DHT Status: announce in xx minutes

It just keeps announcing every few minutes and nothing changes.

I created the ISO, then used uTorrent to create the torrent file and seed it. The trackers URL was in the trackers box when I created the torrent.

Am I leaving anything out that could help solve this problem?

Yes, I have. They don't know how to fix it as of yet. I'll keep trying, and sooner or later, how to correct this it, will come to one of us, I hope. Thanks...

I get the torrent uploaded, and it shows me as a downloader. It never starts seeding the file. Back to square one...

I was about to give up completely with this problem not getting resolved. I tried making the torrent file with an old program called MakeTorrent. The file was uploaded and started seeding immediately. The torrent files I created with uTorrent would never seed after remaking and uploading them several times. The files were in the same folder at all times, and nothing else was changed except I created the torrent file this last time with MakeTorrent instead of uTorrent. Mind blower for me too....

Archived