All trackers are down!!!

WyldeFire

Whats going on??? I was downloading with ease up until 2 days ago, then suddenly everything goes red! It says "hostname not found" on all the trackers, and on the site it says "tracker down"... This problem doesn't seem to be confined to a single torrent either. ANYTHING I try and download results in the same behaviour. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON???

I'd really appreciate some help from anybody who can assist me.

Please please please!

Thanks

Norton - although its out of date and I don't think it works..

Other than that just bog standard windows firewall. I've been using uTorrent for a while without any problems though.. and the download was running smoothly and then just suddenly stopped.. It was playing up a little before I updated, but seems to have stopped working altogether since.

One of the trackers actually says "No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it"... Whats that all about?

Sorry to bother you,working on target machine actively refused problem for days now. Tried OOo, slackware-10.2-ISO for testing after making so many changes to Properties I may never get it back together again. Cant understand what happened in the first place. Had a problem seeding before it all just stopped completely. Using Linksys Wireless router, PFconfig. Appreciate any help Thank you b1a28

did a lot of Print Screen shots don't know how to post them.

you take screenshots, save them to your drive and upload them to an imagehost then use the bbcode. For http://imageshack.us that's forum (1).

If you need to do something just go to %APPDATA%\uTorrent delete settings.dat create a new settings.dat in it's place and then start uT again. If you have a problem seeding generally turning off DHT and reducing per-torrent settings helps avoid basic detection of ISP shaping.

don't understand it... trying for over a week now dl one day and nothing. Didn't change a thing from the working program. Router Wireless G Linksys WRT54GS. is the only other thing to look at any suggestions? I have PFConfig ... Doesnt work. no incoming connections

Archived