DHT not announcing??

montiman

I have been using uTorrent with great success but recently I noticed that when I click on the tracker button the info for DHT it says "waiting for announcment" and never updates.

Have others noticed this? and please if you know, let this newbie know whats going on, or am I doing something wrong.

Thanks

Well I tested a general torrent and the statis bar says "downloading" (and the info for most of the many other trackers when I click the trackers button says "working" (some say no connection), but the info for DTH constantly says "waiting for annoncement"

(this is on a torrent with ~ 15(200)seeds and 50(400) peers.

Normmaly this is not a problem and I get the download, but the torrent am am concerned about is seeded by me only, and the tracker for the site I posted it on is down, so peeps must rely on the DHT connection to get the file.

Can you please test a torrent and see if u get the same result?

Thanks

O.k. when you said "statis bar" at first I thought u ment the top bar where it says (the name of the torrent, size, done, statis, ect.) but now I realize you are talking about the bottom bar.

O.k. so in the bottom bar where it says DHT, it altenates between saying "waiting to login" and sometimes it says "0 nodes (login)"

weird huh!

Archived