torrent stop donoading in u.a.e????

lj007

Port of my modem is forwarded. (utorrent is showing is green circle with white tick). Firewall is on but utorrent is added in exception list.

The torrent i am trying to download have many seeds.

Tried many diffrent settings. But download speed is very less.

Don't know what will help ?

Anoop

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Either your router or uTorrent is not properly configured for port forwarding. The symbol there should be a green circle with a white check inside.

To properly configure port forwarding for your router, find the brand and model of your port here:

http://portforward.com/english/routers/ … rindex.htm

---------------------------------------------------------------------

i always do that! but this time it is still ORANGE IN COLOUR!!! but my downloading speed is 45kb/s to 115 kb/s....

dnt kno why it is not turnin in green colour!

anyway thanks for teh help!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY..SKYOCHICKEN!!

try to uninstall the utorrent from pc then again install the new one! and do all the above settings again!

it might help u!

good luck!

From yesterday my utorrent shows Green circle with white check.

But when i clicked that and press button "test if port is forwarded properly" in other dialoge box.

Browse is showing that port is not open.

Is it possible that port is not open but utorrent shows green circle ?

Please clarify.

Anoop

to ANOOP!

actually whats happenin in my utorrent is....IT SHOWS ORANGE TRAINGULAR & sometimes RED CIRCLE & when i clicked "TEST IF PORT IS FORWARDED PROPERLY" Browser will show "OK PORT IS FORWARDED PROPERLY"

and when i download a movie which has many seeds my speed will be 80kb/s to 115kb/s

i dunno why my utorrent signal is still orange n not turnin into green i checked my Router,firewall....everything is goin fine...and downloadin is also goin fine..except that signal of utorrent is still ORANGE!

so,i think that signal of utorrent wont tell exact problem! "does not matter" i think...

by the way..m using etisalat proxy....becoz when i use this then only my downloading starts...if i dint put all the downloaidng will stop and shows 0.5kb/s :D

anyway..IS IT LEGAL TO PUT ETISALAT PROXY IN UTORRENT?????

• 3 weeks later...

Archived