Starting a Torrent downloading after a specific time

fonts

It would be nice if utorrent had start/stop download time schelduler on torrents. Because a lot of internet users are given some pretty good accessible off-peak bandwidth by their ISPs. If a such feature integrated to utorrent it would make utorrent one hell of the best torrent client. That way it can give users completely flawless downloading experience that has automatic download start and stop timed control rather than waking up at midnight starting download manually and stopping it early morning.

Cheers all

• 2 years later...

I would also like this feature, to be able to start downloading a particular torrent at a certain time, either by timer or otherwise. Reason is it would be nice to give all my bandwidth to the currently downloading torrent and automatically start the next torrent in 20 or 30 minutes, whatever the ETA is on the first torrent. Yes I can set up something similar in Bandwidth but I don't want to have to do that every time, a simple timer would be far faster and easier.

Sorry this is an old thread but this was at the top of google when searching "utorrent start torrent at certain time"

Archived