what was your previous client?

kryogenix

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BitComet, and I was pretty happy with it... apart from the fact that it just wouldn't rehash, EVER... and it needed it, cause sometimes it'd just leave out a small part of the torrent. Rarely, but it happened and that pretty much warrants a re-hash function. Oh, and sometimes when I was closing BitComet down it'd hang, using 100% of my CPU. ;P

Let's say that in terms of efficience (dl speed), the only client was (even if no more updated & buggy) BT++ ; in the very past I use that one.

And since it does not support udp trackers & multiple files in torrents, I switched to Bitcomet.

As someone stated here, it could be great if utorrent may unleash the power of dht. I wait longer to see what will happens.

Let's say that in terms of efficience (dl speed), the only client was (even if no more updated & buggy) BT++ ; in the very past I use that one.

And since it does not support udp trackers & multiple files in torrents, I switched to Bitcomet.

As someone stated here, it could be great if utorrent may unleash the power of dht. I wait longer to see what will happens.

Your a bastard for using BT++ after the devlopment stoped you hurt net works :P

Your a bastard for using BT++ after the devlopment stoped you hurt net works :P

[OT]

BT++ is not stopped, just 'on hold' by the author itself, which claims that BT++ new release will be released soon (november?).[/OT]

Thanks for give me the qualify of bastard: that's the most useless, pointless comment i've ever seen here since you dont know the facts. Sayonara!

I used Bittornado. tried Azureus maybe once and hated it. I don't have Java installed anyway (its too bloated).

I'm switching from Bittornado because it used too much RAM (20+mb per window) and with 10+ windows open it clogged up the screen. utorrent seems the best alternative so far.

Archived