uTorrent doesn't download from TPB

Tigro

Hello,

I had always been able to download everything from TPB, but about two weeks ago it started to be impossible for me. Nothing changed with my ISP nor my uTorrent settings. Port is correctly forwarded, firewall lets uTorrent do whatever it wants, but when I select a torrent to download, I cannot connect to even a single seed. Therefore, after a little period of time, the arrow next to the torrent name becomes red and "This is the end, my beautiful friend" as The Doors sung. What's the problem? How is it possible to fix it? I'll greatly appreciate any help

I get no error message - only thing that is "unnormal" is that I get red arrow near the torrent name and I connect to no seeds nor peers. Also, when I select the "Tracker" tab it says "Connection rejected by peer" near tracker.thepiratebay.org/announce and "Wrong address" near tracker.thepiratebay.org:80/announce. When I tried downloading using Opera, it started almost immediately, so I guess something's bad with my uTorrent settings.

Re-downloading uTorrent nor resetting settings to default didn't help, though...

How could it be possible to fix it?

I am having the same problem in that I can't connect to any of the TPB trackers. It started several days ago. I get the same red arrow (down or up, depending if it's downloading or uploading) next to the torrent. In the tracker status tab the message is "offline (timed out)". I've checked all my utorrent settings, speed guide, windows firewall, IMON in NOD32 disabled, and all seems OK. I'm using version 1.8.2. Finally, to check other trackers I tried the 'test' download from OO office.org (or similar name) and that worked fine (Tracker working). Does that mean utorrent is working fine and the problem is either with TPB or maybe my ISP here in Thailand? Would an ISP allow me to go to the TPB website but block connections to their trackers? Any help or advice would be really appreciated.

Archived