0.9.1.2 stop at ratio doesn't -- is this supposed to be fixed??

e40

Upgraded last night. Was hoping that this morning when I woke up the bug would be fixed and I'd be done seeding at my set ratio (1.03). I see a check mark by "Stop at 1.03" in the status bar in the lower right. Seeded well beyond 1.03 on all torrents that passed that mark.

I don't consider this a serious bug. If you were sleeping, continued seeding wouldn't bother you. If you're awake, you can stop it manually so your websurfing speed doesn't suffer. Is there a reason you want it to stop exactly at a certain point?

Some of us have very little upstream bandwidth and want to stop seeding as soon as we can. That is why this bug is a big deal. However, I realize this is beta software and I can't complain too loudly. I am aware of the fact that the squeaky wheel does usually get the grease, though.

Squeak.

@e40: A report that something's broken + how to reproduce it is all that's needed to get things fixed, usually. If it wasn't noted that it was broken before, its known now. And this is fairly simple to reproduce, so the only thing you need to do is wait for a future update and see if a fix is done and if it fixes the problem :D

Archived