Port Forward problem

iKimmy

Please make absolutely sure that PeerGuardian2 or Protowall is allowing utorrent.com (72.20.34.145) in either of those programs. Those of you using ipfilter.dat should make sure the list does not include the website's IP. After making sure of this, re-run this test by refreshing the page (F5).

This problem is coming from some time before that port is forwarding normally.i have vista x64 OS.pls help me in solving this problem.i dont have even peerguardian or protowall in my PC.

is there any email address of any utorrent administrator who can mail me the solution of thisa problem in my email address .I have triend installing Peerguardian or porotowall to solve the problem but they are not installing properly in PeerGuardian there is aproblem of pgfilter.sys which is not found or not running in the PC.

please help me in this portforward problem my download speed is less due to this..

Its probably my router, cause it worked fine on my older router, but since I got a new one, its been saying this, I just don't understand why. Cause its almost exactly the same router except I got a Wireless G MIMO router instead of just the regular Wireless G router, could that be the problem?

Archived