Better tracker update prioritizing

Spodi

With around 4100 torrents seeding, it can take up to half an hour for every torrent to perform the initial tracker update. This alone isn't too much of a big deal, but it gets a bit annoying when trying to download new torrents. Even without "prioritize seeding" ticked, and having the newly added torrent set to high priority, it seems to get stuck at the end of the "update tracker" queue. What I would like to see is some "smarter" prioritizing on the queue of what trackers are to be updated. For example:

1. Sort by the Last Active time.

2. Sort by priority (high priority items update first, etc).

3. Sort by state (Downloading or Seeding), having downloads have a higher priority except for when "Seeds have higher priority..." is ticked, in which case downloads have lower priority.

Finally, newly added torrents are always placed at the top of the updating queue.

Its just when I restart uTorrent, so they are all in the Updating state. After about 30 minutes, they all have reached Working, and things are good from there on. Its just that it could take anywhere from 0-30 minutes for my downloads to start going again since they are waiting for their turn to send an update to the tracker, and new torrents added since the restart seem to have to wait until every other torrent has updated.

Archived