ipfilter.dat not loading at startup

Whassup

Ok, so I've tried to get ipfilter.dat to get working with my utorrent (1.83 vista 64-bit). Settings should be ok (ipfilter.enable is true) and ipfilter.dat is at the right place (done it with blocklist manager, had some guides how to do it so nothing should be wrong there either).

And as it usually happen in a topic like this, ipfilter.dat isn't working. It simply doesn't load at startup. "[2009-07-04 23:54:08] IPv6 is installed" That is all it says on startup when checking the log (well, sometimes that, sometimes a bit more, but nothing important when it comes to this problem).

What to do? I'll but the foliohat to my head and wait for answer *they're coming...*

I think it's ipfilter.dat.txt (it's .txt file after all). But... How am I gonna turn .txt file into .dat? +In the guide (what else have been used and succeed) there was nothing else than "create .txt file and name it to ipfilter.dat". Or did I missed something?

It's already renamed. It's "original" dame is ipfilter.dat, but because it's originality a text file, in a properties (+somewhere else too) it shows as ipfilter.dat.txt. But trying those links.

Edit: solved, thanks for the last tip ;)

Archived