uTorrent and Vista Problems...

tksh

Hello people

I tried to solve my problem reading the FAQs, searching (actually I found few people with the same problem, however their problem were not solved),etc...

I was using 1.8.2 back when I was using Windows XP in my older computer, however now I'm using a notebook (with uTorrent 1.8.4) with Windows Vista 32Bits SP2 (Japanese, but using Vistalizator).

The problem is simple. After few hours of uTorrent online my internet crashes, HOWEVER is it ONLY on my computer that becomes unable to use the internet. If I use my father's laptop and open the IE or FireFox, or whatever program that uses internet, it just run without problems.

And when this problem happens, I have to restart my computer, so I can get the connection back to normal. However 90% times the computer restart speed is SOOO slow that I have to just press the power button. (it's happens only when my internet crashes BECAUSE of uTorrent)

I have a 3Mbps Cable internet and I use D-Link DI-604 Router (it's not Wireless).

Things that I have done:

I set the halfopen between 4-8

bt_connect_speed to 10

I disabled DHP, IP, NAT, UPnP. (However NAT and UPnP is checked now, since it didn't work)

My global connection is 60 now (I already tried 50)

I have NOD32 3.0.642.0 I already configured it.

I already configured my notebook's hardwares to not stay in "economic" mode, so it's everything on 100% without sleeping, hibernating,etc...

I'm using 1720 Port (I have been using the same port since my XP time)

I did portfoward on my router.

well... I THINK that I didn't miss anything (because I tried A LOT of things)

I couldn't solve this problem because usually takes hours to happen (around 4-24 hours)

So I configure it, and I have to wait hours and hours. And if didn't work, then I configure it again and I have to wait few more hours.........

Few things that everybody should know:

Back when I used to use XP, I could use it on Default configuration (uTorrent 1.8.2) and I could download things without any problems. So I also tried to use the 1.8.2 on Vista and nothing...

I guess it's not my routers problem. Because my father's computer works fine with the newest uTorrent.

well... my english suc**, so sorry about that.

Thank for your help!

and If I forgot to do something from the FAQ,etc tell me (because I probably didn't do or didn't put on the list)

and if necessary, I'll post the Hjack stuff .

How fast is your internet connection, down AND up? (Measured and/or estimated)

I didn't catch what settings you have uTorrent set to.

upload slots, max active/downloading torrents, max upload speed limit, encryption.

How many torrent/s are active/started/queued?

Got any/lots of tracker and other errors on them? (shown in Tracker and Logger window)

Also disable Resolve IPs (right-click in PEERS window of a torrent).

Sorry about the mess.

That was just a List of what I did.

anyway:

My configs now is:

Internet Speed MAX down is around 340kb/s, so in uTorrent I limited it to 300kb/s

MAX up is around 42-44kb/s, so in uTorrent I limited it to 37kb/s

half open now is 8

bt_connect_speed is 10

DHT, Local Peer Discovery are unchecked.

UPnP and NAT are checked (I unchecked last time, however didn't work)

MAX number of Active Torrents = 10

MAX number of Active Downloads = 10

Protocol Encryption Forced and Allow incoming legacy connection (checked)

Global Connection = 60 (I tried 50 last time and changed to 60, since 50 didn't work)

MAX number of connected peers per torrent = 50

uploads per torrent = 9

I disabled Resolve IPs now.

no Errors on the Tracker and Logger window.

Now I have 6 active torrents, 2 downloading and 4 uploading (actually, it's not uploading because nobody is downloading)

the wierd thing is... as I said, on Windows XP 32bits SP2, it was working perfectly.

I could just keep seeding months without my internet crashing.

and IF it's possible, explain the wierd slow restart speed.

well, Do you wanna me to disable UPnP and NAT again? Lower halfopen to around 4-6 and lower Global connection?

Thank a lot for your help!

Your other settings are a bit high.

Upload slots in particular is PER torrent and represents other people you're uploading to at any given moment. With the allow additional upload slots checked, there's not really any point in setting regular upload slots very higher.

The thing i deem most likely to help is a total and complete UNINSTALL of NOD32.

Ok, I set my upload PER torrent = 4

and uninstalled NOD32 and I'll install Avira AntiVir Free xD

Thx, and i'll see what gonna happen

edit: Uninstalled NOD 32 and got the same problem.

just in case...

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2

Scan saved at 13:59:45, on 28/08/2009

Platform: Windows Vista SP2 (WinNT 6.00.1906)

MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6002.18005)

Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:

C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe

C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe

C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE

C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe

C:\Windows\RtHDVCpl.exe

C:\Program Files\Acer\Empowering Technology\eDataSecurity\x86\eDSLoader.exe

C:\Program Files\Acer\Empowering Technology\eAudio\eAudio.exe

C:\Windows\PLFSetI.exe

C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe

C:\Program Files\Launch Manager\QtZgAcer.EXE

C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Bio Protection\PdtWzd.exe

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveMonitor.exe

C:\Program Files\Acer Arcade Deluxe\Acer Arcade Deluxe\Kernel\CLML\CLMLSvc.exe

C:\Program Files\Acer Arcade Deluxe\PlayMovie\PMVService.exe

C:\Program Files\Acer\Empowering Technology\ePower\ePower_DMC.exe

C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgnt.exe

C:\Windows\ehome\ehtray.exe

C:\Program Files\Codebox\BitMeter\BitMeter2.exe

C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\BTTray.exe

C:\Program Files\Lavalys\EVEREST Corporate + Ultimate Edition\everest.exe

C:\Users\TK\AppData\Local\Temp\RtkBtMnt.exe

C:\Windows\ehome\ehmsas.exe

C:\Program Files\RMClock\RMClock.exe

C:\Windows\system32\wbem\unsecapp.exe

C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe

C:\Program Files\uTorrent\uTorrent.exe

C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPHelper.exe

C:\Windows\system32\conime.exe

C:\Users\TK\Desktop\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://homepage.acer.com/rdr.aspx?b=ACAW&l=0411&s=2&o=vp32&d=0409&m=aspire_6930g

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://homepage.acer.com/rdr.aspx?b=ACAW&l=0411&s=2&o=vp32&d=0409&m=aspire_6930g

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://homepage.acer.com/rdr.aspx?b=ACAW&l=0411&s=2&o=vp32&d=0409&m=aspire_6930g

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896

R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://homepage.acer.com/rdr.aspx?b=ACAW&l=0411&s=2&o=vp32&d=0409&m=aspire_6930g

R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =

R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName =

O1 - Hosts: ::1 localhost

O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} - (no file)

O2 - BHO: Groove GFS Browser Helper - {72853161-30C5-4D22-B7F9-0BBC1D38A37E} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office12\GRA8E1~1.DLL

O2 - BHO: ShowBarObj Class - {83A2F9B1-01A2-4AA5-87D1-45B6B8505E96} - C:\Program Files\Acer\Empowering Technology\eDataSecurity\x86\ActiveToolBand.dll

O2 - BHO: Windows Live ????? ???? - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll

O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar.dll

O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.1.1309.15642\swg.dll

O2 - BHO: Google Dictionary Compression sdch - {C84D72FE-E17D-4195-BB24-76C02E2E7C4E} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\fastsearch_A8904FB862BD9564.dll

O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {0BF43445-2F28-4351-9252-17FE6E806AA0} - (no file)

O3 - Toolbar: Acer eDataSecurity Management - {5CBE3B7C-1E47-477e-A7DD-396DB0476E29} - C:\Program Files\Acer\Empowering Technology\eDataSecurity\x86\eDStoolbar.dll

O3 - Toolbar: Google Toolbar - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar.dll

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Windows Defender] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe -hide

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RtHDVCpl] RtHDVCpl.exe

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [eDataSecurity Loader] C:\Program Files\Acer\Empowering Technology\eDataSecurity\x86\eDSloader.exe

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [eAudio] "C:\Program Files\Acer\Empowering Technology\eAudio\eAudio.exe"

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PLFSetI] C:\Windows\PLFSetI.exe

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [synTPEnh] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LManager] C:\PROGRA~1\LAUNCH~1\QtZgAcer.EXE

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ZPdtWzdVitaKey MC3000] "C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Bio Protection\PdtWzd.exe" show

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [GrooveMonitor] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveMonitor.exe"

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CLMLServer] "C:\Program Files\Acer Arcade Deluxe\Acer Arcade Deluxe\Kernel\CLML\CLMLSvc.exe"

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PlayMovie] "C:\Program Files\Acer Arcade Deluxe\PlayMovie\PMVService.exe"

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ePower_DMC] C:\Program Files\Acer\Empowering Technology\ePower\ePower_DMC.exe

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\Windows\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [avgnt] "C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgnt.exe" /min

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ehTray.exe] C:\Windows\ehome\ehTray.exe

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [NVIDIA nTune] "C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nTune\nTuneCmd.exe" clear

O4 - HKCU\..\RunOnce: [EVEREST AutoStart] C:\Program Files\Lavalys\EVEREST Corporate + Ultimate Edition\everest.exe

O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')

O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [WindowsWelcomeCenter] rundll32.exe oobefldr.dll,ShowWelcomeCenter (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')

O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'SERVIÇO DE REDE')

O4 - Startup: RMClock.lnk = ?

O4 - Global Startup: Bitmeter2.lnk = C:\Program Files\Codebox\BitMeter\BitMeter2.exe

O4 - Global Startup: BTTray.lnk = ?

O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000

O8 - Extra context menu item: Enviar imagem para Dispositivo &Bluetooth... - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie_ctx.htm

O8 - Extra context menu item: Enviar página para Dispositivo &Bluetooth ... - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm

O9 - Extra button: Quick-Launching Area - {10954C80-4F0F-11d3-B17C-00C0DFE39736} - C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Bio Protection\PwdBank.exe

O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Quick-Launching Area - {10954C80-4F0F-11d3-B17C-00C0DFE39736} - C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Bio Protection\PwdBank.exe

O9 - Extra button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll

O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: S&end to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll

O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL

O9 - Extra button: @btrez.dll,-4015 - {CCA281CA-C863-46ef-9331-5C8D4460577F} - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm

O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @btrez.dll,-12650 - {CCA281CA-C863-46ef-9331-5C8D4460577F} - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm

O13 - Gopher Prefix:

O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{BBA545F9-0ECA-4109-9BE4-1089619973C7}: NameServer = 208.67.222.222,208.67.220.220

O18 - Protocol: grooveLocalGWS - {88FED34C-F0CA-4636-A375-3CB6248B04CD} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office12\GR99D3~1.DLL

O18 - Filter: x-sdch - {B1759355-3EEC-4C1E-B0F1-B719FE26E377} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\fastsearch_A8904FB862BD9564.dll

O20 - AppInit_DLLs: C:\PROGRA~1\Google\GOOGLE~3\GOEC62~1.DLL

O20 - Winlogon Notify: AWinNotifyVitaKey MC3000 - C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Bio Protection\WinNotify.dll

O23 - Service: Avira AntiVir Scheduler (AntiVirSchedulerService) - Avira GmbH - C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\sched.exe

O23 - Service: Avira AntiVir Guard (AntiVirService) - Avira GmbH - C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avguard.exe

O23 - Service: NTI Backup Now 5 Agent Service (BUNAgentSvc) - NewTech Infosystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\NewTech Infosystems\NTI Backup Now 5\Client\Agentsvc.exe

O23 - Service: CLHNService - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Acer Arcade Deluxe\HomeMedia\Kernel\DMP\CLHNService.exe

O23 - Service: eDataSecurity Service - Egis Incorporated - C:\Program Files\Acer\Empowering Technology\eDataSecurity\x86\eDSService.exe

O23 - Service: Empowering Technology Service (ETService) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Acer\Empowering Technology\Service\ETService.exe

O23 - Service: Google Software Updater (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe

O23 - Service: iGroupTec Service (IGBASVC) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Bio Protection\BASVC.exe

O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe

O23 - Service: LightScribeService Direct Disc Labeling Service (LightScribeService) - Hewlett-Packard Company - C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe

O23 - Service: MobilityService - Unknown owner - C:\Acer\Mobility Center\MobilityService.exe

O23 - Service: NMSAccessU - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\NMSAccessU.exe

O23 - Service: nProtect GameGuard Service (npggsvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\GameMon.des.exe (file missing)

O23 - Service: NTI Backup Now 5 Backup Service (NTIBackupSvc) - NewTech InfoSystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\NewTech Infosystems\NTI Backup Now 5\BackupSvc.exe

O23 - Service: NTI Backup Now 5 Scheduler Service (NTISchedulerSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\NewTech Infosystems\NTI Backup Now 5\SchedulerSvc.exe

O23 - Service: nTune Service (nTuneService) - NVIDIA - C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nTune\nTuneService.exe

O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (nvsvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\Windows\system32\nvvsvc.exe

O23 - Service: Cyberlink RichVideo Service(CRVS) (RichVideo) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Cyberlink\Shared files\RichVideo.exe

O23 - Service: Steam Client Service - Valve Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Steam\SteamService.exe

O23 - Service: XAudioService - Conexant Systems, Inc. - C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\xaudio.exe

Process:

Process PID CPU Description Company Name

System Idle Process 0 58.77

Interrupts n/a 1.51 Hardware Interrupts

DPCs n/a 0.75 Deferred Procedure Calls

System 4

smss.exe 484 Windows Session Manager Microsoft Corporation

csrss.exe 612 Processo do tempo de Execução do Servidor do Cliente Microsoft Corporation

wininit.exe 660 Aplicativo de Inicialização do Windows Microsoft Corporation

services.exe 704 Aplicativo de serviços e controle Microsoft Corporation

svchost.exe 852 1.51 Processo de Host para Serviços do Windows Microsoft Corporation

ehmsas.exe 3344 Media Center Media Status Aggregator Service Microsoft Corporation

unsecapp.exe 2332 Sink to receive asynchronous callbacks for WMI client application Microsoft Corporation

WmiPrvSE.exe 2004 WMI Provider Host Microsoft Corporation

nvvsvc.exe 916 NVIDIA Driver Helper Service, Version 186.03 NVIDIA Corporation

nvvsvc.exe 1904 NVIDIA Driver Helper Service, Version 186.03 NVIDIA Corporation

svchost.exe 948 Processo de Host para Serviços do Windows Microsoft Corporation

svchost.exe 1012 Processo de Host para Serviços do Windows Microsoft Corporation

svchost.exe 1052 Processo de Host para Serviços do Windows Microsoft Corporation

audiodg.exe 1176 Isolamento de Gráfico de Dispositivo de Áudio do Windows Microsoft Corporation

svchost.exe 1084 Processo de Host para Serviços do Windows Microsoft Corporation

dwm.exe 860 3.07 Gerenciador de Janelas da Área de Trabalho Microsoft Corporation

svchost.exe 1096 Processo de Host para Serviços do Windows Microsoft Corporation

taskeng.exe 472 Mecanismo do Agendador de Tarefas Microsoft Corporation

taskeng.exe 1404 Mecanismo do Agendador de Tarefas Microsoft Corporation

GoogleUpdate.exe 1456 Google Installer Google Inc.

SLsvc.exe 1208 Serviço de Licenciamento de Software Microsoft Microsoft Corporation

svchost.exe 1252 Processo de Host para Serviços do Windows Microsoft Corporation

svchost.exe 1412 Processo de Host para Serviços do Windows Microsoft Corporation

spoolsv.exe 1608 Aplicativo de subsistema de spooler Microsoft Corporation

sched.exe 1632 Antivirus Scheduler Avira GmbH

svchost.exe 1644 Processo de Host para Serviços do Windows Microsoft Corporation

avguard.exe 2872 Antivirus On-Access Service Avira GmbH

svchost.exe 2884 Processo de Host para Serviços do Windows Microsoft Corporation

svchost.exe 2896 Processo de Host para Serviços do Windows Microsoft Corporation

Agentsvc.exe 2908 NTI Backup Now 5 Agent service. NewTech Infosystems, Inc.

CLHNService.exe 3048 CLHNService Module

eDSService.exe 3068 Acer eDataSecurity Management Service Egis Incorporated

ETService.exe 3140 Acer Empowering Technology Framework Service

Framework.NotificationCenter.exe 3356 Acer Empowering Technology Framework Notification Center acer

BASVC.exe 3364

LSSrvc.exe 3500 Hewlett-Packard Company

MobilityService.exe 3528 app

SMSvcHost.exe 3556 SMSvcHost.exe Microsoft Corporation

NMSAccessU.exe 3616

BackupSvc.exe 3708 NTI Backup Now 5 BackupSvc Application NewTech InfoSystems, Inc.

SchedulerSvc.exe 3728

nTuneService.exe 3816 NVIDIA Access Manager NVIDIA

svchost.exe 3984 Processo de Host para Serviços do Windows Microsoft Corporation

RichVideo.exe 4008 RichVideo Module

svchost.exe 4084 Processo de Host para Serviços do Windows Microsoft Corporation

svchost.exe 2060 Processo de Host para Serviços do Windows Microsoft Corporation

svchost.exe 2196 Processo de Host para Serviços do Windows Microsoft Corporation

XAudio.exe 2224 Modem Audio Service Conexant Systems, Inc.

lsass.exe 716 Processo de Autoridade de Segurança Local Microsoft Corporation

lsm.exe 724 Serviço do Gerenciador de Sessão Local Microsoft Corporation

csrss.exe 672 Processo do tempo de Execução do Servidor do Cliente Microsoft Corporation

winlogon.exe 1340 Aplicativo de Logon do Windows Microsoft Corporation

CompPtcVUI.exe 1972 Arachnoid Biometrics Identification Group Corp.

explorer.exe 2052 0.77 Windows Explorer Microsoft Corporation

MSASCui.exe 2280 Windows Defender User Interface Microsoft Corporation

RtHDVCpl.exe 2320 HD Audio Control Panel Realtek Semiconductor

RtkBtMnt.exe 3320 Realtek HD Audio Data Rerouter Realtek Semiconductor Corp.

eDSLoader.exe 2396 Acer eDataSecurity Management Loader Egis Incorporated

eAudio.exe 2412 Notification tool for RealTek audio chip Acer Incorporated

PLFSetI.exe 2420 DefaultSettingEXE MFC Application

SynTPEnh.exe 2440 Synaptics TouchPad Enhancements Synaptics, Inc.

SynTPHelper.exe 4356 Synaptics Pointing Device Helper Synaptics, Inc.

QtZgAcer.EXE 2448 Launch Manager Dritek System Inc.

PdtWzd.exe 2456 PdtWzd.exe Arachnoid Biometrics Identification Group Corp.

GrooveMonitor.exe 2472 GrooveMonitor Utility Microsoft Corporation

CLMLSvc.exe 2480 Acer Arcade Deluxe MediaLibrary Service CyberLink

PMVService.exe 2496 Acer Arcade Deluxe PlayMovie Resident Program Acer Corp.

ePower_DMC.exe 2516 1.54 Acer ePower Management - DMC Acer Inc.

avgnt.exe 3040 Antivirus System Tray Tool Avira GmbH

ehtray.exe 3148 Media Center Tray Applet Microsoft Corporation

BitMeter2.exe 3244 0.77

BTTray.exe 3264 Bluetooth Tray Application Broadcom Corporation.

everest.exe 3288 EVEREST Ultimate Edition Lavalys, Inc.

firefox.exe 2536 0.77 Firefox Mozilla Corporation

uTorrent.exe 5544 µTorrent BitTorrent, Inc.

WinRAR.exe 5712 WinRAR archiver Alexander Roshal

any suggestion sir?

here:

Process PID CPU Description Company Name

System Idle Process 0 60.25

Interrupts n/a Hardware Interrupts

DPCs n/a Deferred Procedure Calls

System 4 1.10

smss.exe 484 Windows Session Manager Microsoft Corporation

csrss.exe 612 Processo do tempo de Execução do Servidor do Cliente Microsoft Corporation

wininit.exe 660 Aplicativo de Inicialização do Windows Microsoft Corporation

services.exe 704 Aplicativo de serviços e controle Microsoft Corporation

svchost.exe 852 0.55 Processo de Host para Serviços do Windows Microsoft Corporation

ehmsas.exe 3344 Media Center Media Status Aggregator Service Microsoft Corporation

unsecapp.exe 2332 Sink to receive asynchronous callbacks for WMI client application Microsoft Corporation

WmiPrvSE.exe 2004 WMI Provider Host Microsoft Corporation

wlcomm.exe 6032 Windows Live Communications Platform Microsoft Corporation

dllhost.exe 592 1.10 COM Surrogate Microsoft Corporation

nvvsvc.exe 916 NVIDIA Driver Helper Service, Version 186.03 NVIDIA Corporation

nvvsvc.exe 1904 NVIDIA Driver Helper Service, Version 186.03 NVIDIA Corporation

svchost.exe 948 0.55 Processo de Host para Serviços do Windows Microsoft Corporation

svchost.exe 1012 Processo de Host para Serviços do Windows Microsoft Corporation

svchost.exe 1052 Processo de Host para Serviços do Windows Microsoft Corporation

audiodg.exe 1176 Isolamento de Gráfico de Dispositivo de Áudio do Windows Microsoft Corporation

svchost.exe 1084 Processo de Host para Serviços do Windows Microsoft Corporation

dwm.exe 860 1.64 Gerenciador de Janelas da Área de Trabalho Microsoft Corporation

svchost.exe 1096 Processo de Host para Serviços do Windows Microsoft Corporation

taskeng.exe 472 Mecanismo do Agendador de Tarefas Microsoft Corporation

taskeng.exe 1404 Mecanismo do Agendador de Tarefas Microsoft Corporation

GoogleUpdate.exe 1456 Google Installer Google Inc.

SLsvc.exe 1208 Serviço de Licenciamento de Software Microsoft Microsoft Corporation

svchost.exe 1252 Processo de Host para Serviços do Windows Microsoft Corporation

svchost.exe 1412 Processo de Host para Serviços do Windows Microsoft Corporation

spoolsv.exe 1608 Aplicativo de subsistema de spooler Microsoft Corporation

sched.exe 1632 Antivirus Scheduler Avira GmbH

svchost.exe 1644 Processo de Host para Serviços do Windows Microsoft Corporation

avguard.exe 2872 1.10 Antivirus On-Access Service Avira GmbH

svchost.exe 2884 Processo de Host para Serviços do Windows Microsoft Corporation

svchost.exe 2896 Processo de Host para Serviços do Windows Microsoft Corporation

Agentsvc.exe 2908 NTI Backup Now 5 Agent service. NewTech Infosystems, Inc.

CLHNService.exe 3048 CLHNService Module

eDSService.exe 3068 Acer eDataSecurity Management Service Egis Incorporated

ETService.exe 3140 Acer Empowering Technology Framework Service

Framework.NotificationCenter.exe 3356 Acer Empowering Technology Framework Notification Center acer

BASVC.exe 3364

LSSrvc.exe 3500 Hewlett-Packard Company

MobilityService.exe 3528 app

SMSvcHost.exe 3556 SMSvcHost.exe Microsoft Corporation

NMSAccessU.exe 3616

BackupSvc.exe 3708 NTI Backup Now 5 BackupSvc Application NewTech InfoSystems, Inc.

SchedulerSvc.exe 3728

nTuneService.exe 3816 NVIDIA Access Manager NVIDIA

svchost.exe 3984 Processo de Host para Serviços do Windows Microsoft Corporation

RichVideo.exe 4008 RichVideo Module

svchost.exe 4084 Processo de Host para Serviços do Windows Microsoft Corporation

svchost.exe 2060 Processo de Host para Serviços do Windows Microsoft Corporation

svchost.exe 2196 Processo de Host para Serviços do Windows Microsoft Corporation

XAudio.exe 2224 Modem Audio Service Conexant Systems, Inc.

lsass.exe 716 Processo de Autoridade de Segurança Local Microsoft Corporation

lsm.exe 724 Serviço do Gerenciador de Sessão Local Microsoft Corporation

csrss.exe 672 Processo do tempo de Execução do Servidor do Cliente Microsoft Corporation

winlogon.exe 1340 Aplicativo de Logon do Windows Microsoft Corporation

CompPtcVUI.exe 1972 Arachnoid Biometrics Identification Group Corp.

explorer.exe 2052 0.55 Windows Explorer Microsoft Corporation

MSASCui.exe 2280 Windows Defender User Interface Microsoft Corporation

RtHDVCpl.exe 2320 HD Audio Control Panel Realtek Semiconductor

RtkBtMnt.exe 3320 Realtek HD Audio Data Rerouter Realtek Semiconductor Corp.

eDSLoader.exe 2396 Acer eDataSecurity Management Loader Egis Incorporated

eAudio.exe 2412 Notification tool for RealTek audio chip Acer Incorporated

PLFSetI.exe 2420 DefaultSettingEXE MFC Application

SynTPEnh.exe 2440 Synaptics TouchPad Enhancements Synaptics, Inc.

SynTPHelper.exe 4356 Synaptics Pointing Device Helper Synaptics, Inc.

QtZgAcer.EXE 2448 Launch Manager Dritek System Inc.

PdtWzd.exe 2456 PdtWzd.exe Arachnoid Biometrics Identification Group Corp.

GrooveMonitor.exe 2472 GrooveMonitor Utility Microsoft Corporation

CLMLSvc.exe 2480 Acer Arcade Deluxe MediaLibrary Service CyberLink

PMVService.exe 2496 Acer Arcade Deluxe PlayMovie Resident Program Acer Corp.

ePower_DMC.exe 2516 Acer ePower Management - DMC Acer Inc.

avgnt.exe 3040 0.55 Antivirus System Tray Tool Avira GmbH

ehtray.exe 3148 Media Center Tray Applet Microsoft Corporation

BitMeter2.exe 3244 0.55

BTTray.exe 3264 Bluetooth Tray Application Broadcom Corporation.

everest.exe 3288 EVEREST Ultimate Edition Lavalys, Inc.

firefox.exe 2536 5.48 Firefox Mozilla Corporation

uTorrent.exe 5544 0.55 µTorrent BitTorrent, Inc.

msnmsgr.exe 4664 Windows Live Messenger Microsoft Corporation

WinRAR.exe 976 WinRAR archiver Alexander Roshal

procexp.exe 5572 23.55 Sysinternals Process Explorer Sysinternals - www.sysinternals.com

RMClock.exe 3408 2.74 RightMark CPU Clock Utility NGO Science Center "RightMark"

conime.exe 4384 Console IME Microsoft Corporation

Process: uTorrent.exe Pid: 5544

Name Description Company Name Version

actxprxy.dll ActiveX Interface Marshaling Library Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6001.18000

ADVAPI32.dll API de base do Windows 32 avançada Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6002.18005

apphelp.dll Biblioteca de cliente de compatibilidade de aplicativos Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6002.18005

ATL80.DLL ATL Module for Windows (Unicode) Microsoft Corporation 8.0.50727.4053

browseui.dll Biblioteca da interface de usuário do navegador do Shell Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6002.18005

btkeyind.dll

btmmhook.dll Multimedia Keys Hook DLL Broadcom Corporation. 6.0.1.6400

CLBCatQ.DLL COM+ Configuration Catalog Microsoft Corporation 2001.12.6931.18000

COMCTL32.dll Biblioteca de Controles de Experiência do Usuário Microsoft Corporation 6.10.6002.18005

comctl32.dll.mui Biblioteca de Controles de Experiência do Usuário Microsoft Corporation 6.10.6000.16386

comdlg32.dll DLL de diálogos comuns Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6002.18005

CRYPT32.dll Crypto API32 Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6002.18005

dbghelp.dll Windows Image Helper Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6001.18000

dhcpcsvc.DLL Serviço do Cliente DHCP Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6002.18005

dhcpcsvc6.DLL Cliente DHCPv6 Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6002.18005

DnsApi.dll DLL da API de cliente DNS Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6002.18005

DUser.dll Windows DirectUser Engine Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6001.18000

duser.dll.mui Windows DirectUser Engine Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6000.16386

EhStorShell.dll Extensão do Shell do Armazenamento Avançado do Windows Microsoft Corporation 5.2.3790.1830

FirewallAPI.dll API do Firewall do Windows Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6001.18000

GDI32.dll GDI Client DLL Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6002.18005

GRA8E1~1.DLL GrooveShellExtensions Module Microsoft Corporation 12.0.4518.1014

GrooveNew.DLL GrooveNew Module Microsoft Corporation 12.0.4518.1014

GrooveUtil.DLL GrooveUtil Module Microsoft Corporation 12.0.4518.1014

iertutil.dll Run time utility for Internet Explorer Microsoft Corporation 7.0.6002.18005

IMM32.DLL Multi-User Windows IMM32 API Client DLL Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6002.18005

Iphlpapi.dll IP Helper API Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6002.18005

kernel32.dll DLL cliente da API BASE do Windows NT Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6002.18005

kernel32.dll.mui DLL cliente da API BASE do Windows NT Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6001.18000

locale.nls

locale.nls

LPK.DLL Language Pack Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6002.18051

mdnsNSP.dll Bonjour Namespace Provider Apple Inc. 1.0.6.2

MSASN1.dll ASN.1 Runtime APIs Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6000.16386

MSCTF.dll DLL de servidor MSCTF Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6002.18005

msctf.dll.mui DLL de servidor MSCTF Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6000.16386

MSImg32.dll GDIEXT Client DLL Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6000.16386

MSVCR80.dll Microsoft® C Runtime Library Microsoft Corporation 8.0.50727.4016

msvcrt.dll Windows NT CRT DLL Microsoft Corporation 7.0.6002.18005

mswsock.dll Provedor de serviços do Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0 Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6002.18005

napinsp.dll Provedor de Correção de Nomeação de Emails Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6001.18000

NLAapi.dll Network Location Awareness 2 Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6001.18000

Normaliz.dll Unicode Normalization DLL Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6000.16386

NSI.dll NSI User-mode interface DLL Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6001.18000

ntdll.dll DLL de nú"el do NT Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6002.18005

NTMARTA.DLL Provedor MARTA do Windows NT Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6002.18005

ole32.dll Microsoft OLE para Windows e Windows NT Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6002.18005

oleaut32.dll Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6002.18005

pnrpnsp.dll PNRP Name Space Provider Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6001.18000

PROPSYS.dll Sistema de Propriedades Microsoft Microsoft Corporation 7.0.6002.18005

PSAPI.DLL Process Status Helper Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6000.16386

PSDProtect.dll Egis Inc. PSD DragDrop Protection Egis Inc. 3.0.0.4

R000000000009.clb

rasadhlp.dll Remote Access AutoDial Helper Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6000.16386

RPCRT4.dll Tempo de Execução da Chamada de Procedimento Remoto Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6002.18024

rsaenh.dll Microsoft Enhanced Cryptographic Provider Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6002.18005

SAMLIB.dll SAM Library DLL Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6002.18005

Secur32.dll Security Support Provider Interface Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6002.18005

SETUPAPI.dll API de instalação do Windows Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6002.18005

setupapi.dll.mui API de instalação do Windows Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6001.18000

SHELL32.dll DLL comum do Shell do Windows Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6002.18005

shell32.dll.mui DLL comum do Shell do Windows Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6001.18000

shfolder.dll Shell Folder Service Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6000.16386

SHLWAPI.dll Biblioteca de utilitário abreviado para Shell Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6002.18005

sysenv.dll Acer eDataSecurity Management System Environment Library Egis Incorporated. 3.0.164.7

SysHook.dll Acer ePower Management - SysHook Dynamic Link Library Acer Inc. 3.0.3000.0

tiptsf.dll Estrutura de Serviços de Texto do Painel de Entrada do Tablet PC Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6002.18005

USER32.dll DLL de cliente API de usuário Windows para multiusuários Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6002.18005

user32.dll.mui DLL de cliente API de usuário Windows para multiusuários Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6001.18000

USERENV.dll Userenv Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6002.18005

USP10.dll Uniscribe Unicode script processor Microsoft Corporation 1.626.6002.18005

uTorrent.exe µTorrent BitTorrent, Inc. 1.8.4.16150

uxtheme.dll Biblioteca UxTheme Microsoft Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6001.18000

VERSION.dll Version Checking and File Installation Libraries Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6002.18005

WindowsCodecs.dll Microsoft Windows Codecs Library Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6002.18005

WININET.dll Internet Extensions para Win32 Microsoft Corporation 7.0.6002.18071

WINNSI.DLL Network Store Information RPC interface Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6001.18000

winrnr.dll LDAP RnR Provider DLL Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6002.18005

WINSPOOL.DRV Driver de spooler do Windows Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6002.18005

WLDAP32.dll DLL da API LDAP Win32 Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6002.18005

WS2_32.dll DLL de 32 bits do Windows Socket 2.0 Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6001.18000

wshbth.dll Windows Sockets Helper DLL Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6002.18005

wship6.dll Winsock2 Helper DLL (TL/IPv6) Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6001.18000

wshtcpip.dll DLL Auxiliar Winsock2 (TL/IPv4) Microsoft Corporation 6.0.6001.18000

These DLLs are loading into utorrent.exe's space...and possibly messing up uTorrent:

btkeyind.dll

btmmhook.dll Multimedia Keys Hook DLL Broadcom Corporation. 6.0.1.6400

mdnsNSP.dll Bonjour Namespace Provider Apple Inc. 1.0.6.2

PSDProtect.dll Egis Inc. PSD DragDrop Protection Egis Inc. 3.0.0.4

sysenv.dll Acer eDataSecurity Management System Environment Library Egis Incorporated. 3.0.164.7

SysHook.dll Acer ePower Management - SysHook Dynamic Link Library Acer Inc. 3.0.3000.0

You might want to do some online research (GOOGLE searches) on what each do.

Bonjour isn't likely to be the cause of your problems, but I included it in the list for completeness.

btkeyind.dll looks like that is just a file of my bluetooth, and it's not in windows folders.

btmmhook.dll I'm trying to delete it... since looks like a malware.

the ACer ePower and eDataSecurity, looks like doesn't affect.

the mdnsNSP.dll I deleted, since it was just... nothing (it uses p2p according to a website)

well... I'll see what happens

if nothing can help me, probably I'll have to make a partition and install Windows XP (that was working).

yeah... it was located on system32 folder. (btmmhook.dll)

I deleted it using unlocker. (I hope it deleted)

I'll post the results from now, few hours

thank you for your help! (both)

edit: LoL, it didn't work... any more ideas? Or my Windows Vista just su**?

edit`²: I can't install Windows XP, I got pwned.

edit³: well, I'll disable Vistalizator and see what happens...

Archived