Files disappearing from client

Cydogg

Hi. I have been using utorrent for a few years now and never had any problems. However, today that has changed. I came home from class and when i looked at my client, most of the active torrents were gone from the window. I restarted the client. Initially they loaded up as usual, but after just a few seconds, they began to disappear one by one like something was removing them. They are all still on my HDD and the ones that are seeding are fine somehow. It seems that only the d/l'ing files disappear. Any ideas?

Well no one was using my PC so no they were not removed by me. Also several of these were huge files that I have been d/l'ing for a week or less. They were files that resumed time after time. Also they are doing it right before my eyes one by one. Kinda scary actually.

Something weird is going on. When i move my cursor over the icon in my toolbar, it shows them as d/l and stuff but they are not showing up in the client window. How will I know if they are done d/l? Weird.

Also, in the window the d/l and u/l speeds are not moving neither is eta or any of that they are showing as just sitting there and the others are gone period from the window

Are you sure you are looking at the list of all torrents in your client?

The Active list shows only the torrents you are currently uploading or downloading data on. Torrents stopped due to an error or torrents with no connected peers will be on the Inactive list.

If you were downloading something and the download was completed, it will appear in the Completed list rather than the Downloading list

Archived