help please

thenakedcanadian

I have searched but not sure what to look for exactly. I have removed the torrents from my d/l list and moved them to a different folder but now I want to put them back into my d/l list without moving them from their current folder so I can start seeding them. Everything is the same except where they were d/l'd to and also they are not on the list. I appreciate any help because I have looked and not really found anything because not sure if I am even looking for the right thing Thanks!!

Well that did not really help as I did find out how to load it back up but I was wondering how I could re-seed the file I downloaded from looking on a site without actually loading it up as a file from myself is there any way to re-seed it to the original file I downloaded it from instead of loading up my own new file yet still the same one as the original I downloaded it from and yes I did search the FAQ's so please dont say search it because I have and nothing in there helped me find what I was looking for. Thanks for the help you said dreadwing but it did not work for what I was trying to do.

I was not replying to your signature I was informing people who may post up and advise me to look there for my answer because on every forum there is always someone who advises you to do that just because your signature contained that message does not mean I was replying to it. Sorry you assumed incorrectly in this case.

Archived