Converted from Azureus but Utorrent will not upload

Whiznot

I converted from Azureus. All my files were already 100% downloaded. Utorrent checked all files and showed 100% complete but it seems when a peer tries to connect the connection is immediately dropped. I removed my wrt54gl running tomato with upnp enabled but that did not help. Next I tried disabling DHT and PEX in Utorrent but that did not work. Utorrent is shown as an exception in windows firewall. When I use speed guide to test if my port is forwarded your site reports OK port is open and accepting connections. However the Utorrent bottom middle icon is yellow and reports not accepting connections. What should I try next before I go back to Azureus?

OK, I tried a new torrent and it started downloading and then other torrents started seeding. My bottom network icon turned green finally.

I notice my torrents from Azureus are not numbered. How are they prioritized?

They are prioritized generally in the order they arrive, then by seed-peer ratio after you've reached your default ratio limit on them.

Are you using the latest uTorrent v1.8.5? v1.8.4 and even earlier builds of v1.8.5 have connection issues, ESPECIALLY with HTTPS trackers.

Archived