New torrents not getting added correctly

nyder

Not sure if this is a bug or not. So I put it here.

I've been using utorrent for over a year now, i recently upgraded to the 2.0 version.

Since the upgrade, I've notice when I add torrents, it doesn't always do it correctly as it's setup, and as it's been doing in previous version.

I have utorrent set up so on new torrents it pops up a requester asking me what I want to do with it. Normally I check the "Add to top of queue" if it's something I want to download, either wise I just hit okay so it goes to the bottom of the download que.

Now with 2.0, it seems that it will let me stack maybe 4 or 5 requesters, then it will start putting them at the bottom of the download queue. It was NOT doing this before.

Actually, now thinking about it, this is a bug. lol

it's not only doing that, those torrents after the 5? When they are finished, they don't get moved to the finish directory.

Not sure if it's all after the 5, or just some, but I'd finish downloading it, then I couldn't find it in my finish directory. I'd have to go to my download directory and find it. So while it now "silently" adds them, it doesn't seem to add the correct settings you have to them (ie, download directory, if you want it to go to the top of the list or the bottom)

Really don't understand why they changed that. Now since it bugs, and the stupid limit, i'll have to change how I do my torrents.

Archived