None of the torrents i add appear to be downloading..

danh729

.at the moment it seems whatever torrents i put on download dont download any further than 0.1% for some strange reason . Also the section ETA always seems to stay blank, if not it just states that it will take a couple of weeks and no earlier than that, then just goes blank again. Is anybody on here experiencing a similar problem to this? if not any idea on what the reason behind this problem maybe or how to fix it?

Also I've tried updating it to 2.0 but then it just come up with an error message saying something like "error offline timed out while downloading url", so i switched back to my earlier version of it, but it still seems to be having the same problem that i mentioned above.

Oh and as I cant seem to delete topics ive made, a correction from the topic name *None of the torrents i add appear to be downloading..*

well i have a bit more news on this problem, after keeping a torrent on download for so long it finally started downloading and completed. But the one im torrenting in currently has not properly begun downloading again. Im thinking it may be just a current problem with utorrent, the settings im currently using seem to be fine.

I've investigated this problem further and there has been no settings used for the proxy server, could this be the cause of the problem? it definetly isnt the firewall thats causing it because i can see that it has been added to firewall exceptions. I have not set the port to randomize either.

I have also just noticed the symbol for my current downloading torrent is red if that helps explain what might be the cause of this problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived