Quote reached but utorrent keeps uploading

OZZIE

Hi, I'm not 100% sure this is a bug so I'm asking here. Have I missunderstood the quote system? As I understand it torrents should stop when they have been shared 300% which would be a ratio/quote of 3? or they should stop after being shared 14400 mins (with my settings), eg. it should stop after 14400 mins even if the ratio/quote hasn't been reached.. I read another post on this but that guy had a problem with utorrent not getting the upload correct.. as you can see that's not my problem.. Se Image below!

utorrentbugg.jpg

No but in the settings it says "Upload untill ...

nopen.th.png

No it doesn't. Not since the last time I checked anyway (aka now). How is there a distinction between "until" and "while"? See this.

If the localization you're using literally means "seed until" rather than "seed while", then the translator screwed up -- you're going to have to report it in the appropriate thread.

Okay I'm sorry I misunderstood, I did try and search for the question but obviously not well enough. :/

Edit: Btw I was going to start arguing for implementing the feature as I interpreted it but I now realise that as it works right now is actually prob. the best :P

Edit2: Oh and about the translatation, i would have to say it is wrong, it says "tills" which usually means untill http://tyda.se/search?w=tills&w_lang= but that's for another thread i guess..

Archived