No torrents are downloading but there are many seeds available???

alcatone

Hi, I am having an issue with all my torrents I try to download. The port shows that it is open and receiving incoming connections (used random port 9933). For some reason none of the demonoid trackers are downloading, but if I have the DHT network enabled it will download but all the downloads show a red arrow pointing down, and is very slow. I never had a problem until I got a new ISP; which is Verizon. I live in the U.S. if that matters. I tried the Vidalia program fix that I read about on another post people had success with. I don't know if the ISP is blocking torrents or what. Can anyone please help resolve my issue?

Thanks

OK, but still putting NONE in the Proxy does not fix my problem. I only put on Socks4 because I tried to do a fix i read somewhere. No trackers are working for me at all. I can only get information through peers by enabling DHT network. Why are none of my trackers working? Many of the torrents I get are through Demonoid if that helps. But even when i try another location the trackers still do not work

Oh, ok

Yeah, I have tried to get that download before but it will not start. I get the error offline (timeout) for the tracker. I even tried to redownload the file but still will not even start.

Here is the error from c/p =

Name Status Update In Seeds Peers Downloaded

http://clients-tracker.depthstrike.com:9800/announce offline (timed out) updating... 0 0 0

I have Verizon internet security but turned off firewall trying to fix this problem.

I usually only use the Windows firewall. I do have an exception for Utorrent in there. I read on another post that someone had to exceptions and was causing problems. I only have one exception for the Utorrent.

Archived