Speed Problem only on utorrent though 89 seeds present

netfreak

I have been having this speed problem with utorrent on my computer that as soon i start the downloading, it shows a regular download speed of 102 and sometimes 110 KBps but a few seconds later it drops down to 10 KBps, 9 Kbps and sometimes gets even to 0.1 KBps

Plus I even installed windows on my computer again just to make sure that therez nothing wrong with my computer but no use. If however I download something from internet explorer, i get a regular download speed of 110 KBps but not on torrentz anymore :(

please help :(

Sorry I'd love to help but I'm having real issues myself.... I've come to the conclusion it's because I'm downloading some old stuff that might not have enough seeders/peers but then again it worked fine yesterday on some of the things I downloaded, some where done within a couple of hours. Lets hope this problem is fixed.... and soon.

PS just been on Jakell topic and there was a suggestion of changing things in there... I followed the instructions and wham bam everything that wasn't loading has started to... not at a fast rate I admit, but unless more seeders/peers came on whilst I was on this forum, my changing some settings may have helped

Archived