All torrents give the no entry sign

geert1983

I already read the FAQ, also that certain chapter. But i'm not talking 1 torrent, i'm talking about 20 both downloading and uploading (already completed) torrents who all go down at the same time. The FAQ section didn't answer that certain issue. Or is this normal. (of course i saw a no entry symbol ones in a while, but that's not what i meant.)

Next to that, i just read the Network OK chapter of you and realised I don't have a network OK sign. Followed all of the procedures (sygate, port 50001 both tcp / udp opened. No router.... My ISP is ok..... Can this help you help me, because now all my new torrents also give the no entry sign, but also "DHT status: not allowed", and the tracker isn't private.....

My ISP is ok.....

How did you check your ISP so you know it is ok? Many ISPs lie to their customers about how they block/mangle/throttle file-sharing traffic.

Please post your ISP's name here, someone else might be having the same problem as you...and the only thing they and you have in common is running µTorrent and using the same ISP!

@geert1983

I have the same problem. All my torrents show me the "no entry" signs after 10 or 20 minutes useing µTorrent, but the download speed is ok. (changing between 40 and 100 kB/s)

When I close µTorrent and start it again, than there is all normal for awhile. After 10 or 20 minutes all my torrents show me the "no entry" signs.

I don't know what te reason is.

As I told the patch doesn't work. File says :'Couldn't rename file \i386\tcpip.sys do it manually" but how??? And how can i fix the network ok to tell me network ok?? Port's are open, no router as i told you. Oh and Kalli, down speeds are indeed acceptable... But still it bothers, came to a solution yet?

Archived