Warn before opening extreme numbers of folders

Lanthan

When you right click a category of torrents one of the options presented is open containing folder. It would be nice if when choosing this option it would warn you before opening an extreme number of folders (say 50+).

I recently right clicked a category by accident, and noticing the open containing folder option I clicked it without thinking. This is clearly user error, but as I rarely remove completed torrents (for ease of reseeding) and the category contained 355 torrents the result was near complete system lock up for 10+ minutes. In the end I gave up and restarted my PC.

This was clearly my fault and if I had stopped to think for even a second or two I wouldn't have done it. However a warning might be useful anyway.

Wow, I hadn't even though that was possible, yet alone have tried it. If that's what happens when you open containing folder on a category view that option should probably be removed altogether. It might instead be beneficial to add a function to that option that would only open one of a folder if multiple torrents were contained inside it (if the warning is added)

Archived