update problem

weeble3131

avg and havent really known where to start i mean i never had problems before and it was mid download i updated and i was getting like 700kbs on one of them before updating and now im getting 1kbs its like umm thats strange and nothing will work tried a few different torrents just to see if it what i was getting had a bunch of peers drop off

Weeble3131 - Go to this thread and it might give you some insight to the problem. I still haven't completely figured out how to deal with this issue. http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=80654

Seems the only 'solution' is the one that gets thrown out above. While it does have some very useful information it does not seem to have a fix in there that I have found.

I personally think this newest version has some real issues with it. This software has been great for years but this version sure seems buggy to me even though there are some that want to pin it on the a/v software or your configuration (even though you probably haven't changed it) Having said that, there is a chance your ISP is throttling your bandwidth if you have many torrents running with high d/l and u/l speeds. I seem to have issues only with upload speeds.

good luck with this, let me know if you figure anything out

Archived