Updated to 2.0.4 , all goes to hell:(

pscarface

I updated my Utorrent to 2.0.4 and since i did that, almost 30% of torrents are red (i am using only 1 private tracker), and my speed does not pass 60% of its full upload capacity,but mostly is around 20kb/a which is poorly 10%. That never happened before, and its impossible its just coincidence. What could it be the problem.

Thank u very much.

1.offline/timed out, but still seeding

2. no internet security, everything disabled.

i really dont understand what could be the problem. i checked it also with admins on that private tracker i am only big uploader with problems. Speed net test is also perfect.

I am experiencing the very same problem; seeding 10 torrents but another 6 showing as "offline" and won't connect. Clearly not a problem with permissions, otherwise the 10 wouldn't seed.

All was perfect prior to the 2.0.4 upgrade this morning, but now it's terrible and I can't seed the number of torrent that I usually can. I regret upgrading.

I can't find a link to download / downgrade back to v2.0.3. Can anyone please point me towards that version so that I can get this all working again?

Thanks!

I can't find a link to download / downgrade back to v2.0.3. Can anyone please point me towards that version so that I can get this all working again?

Between the "We don't support older versions" policy and the severity of the exploit that is fixed in 2.0.4, FUCK NO!

The amount of information you've provided about your issue is incomplete. You have NOT provided us with the information we NEED to troubleshoot.

The amount of information you've provided about your issue is incomplete. You have NOT provided us with the information we NEED to troubleshoot.

Ok, but i did:) Neverthless obviously there is some kind of issue with this update, i dont wanna go to earlier version, i am just interested in solving problem...

thank u.

I forgot to say that i seed over 400 torrents, but that never was problem, and i am using Utorrent for almost 4 years.

I expect my customers to provide me with an amount of information sufficient to troubleshoot the issue.

You have not provided such.

I CANNOT support you if you don't provide me with at least a basic understanding of your system.

It's not that I don't want to support the current version, and it's not that I'm not going to support the current version.

IT'S THAT YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN THE INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR ME TO BE ABLE TO!

Ok, so here is the deal, on this private tracker which is one of biggest and hardest to get in, there is whole section dedicated to this 2.0.4 problem, but no solutions, just complains...

i cannot see where the problem is....i am not noob, and i did everything that manual said. So its not problem only in my computer but in this version of utorrent. Its great program and we would all love to see it work as it was working in previous versions...

thats all.

Archived