Settings: Move completed torrents to "Folder"

rabbit74

First let me say I am really pleased with the product on Mac. It is really nicely laid out works very well and fast. Nice work guys.

I just need one thing added to settings, please.

When a torrent is completed I need it to be moved to another folder. Pretty standard stuff. I think it is available on the windows version.

I think you know why but just in case someone wants to ask. I do my "Sharing" on my server, so when I manage the server remotely I look at the server and if a file has been completed it should show up in the "completed" folder. Otherwise I have no way of knowing what is completed.

Simple enough, right?

Thanks

rabbit.

• 2 months later...

I would appreciate it if someone gave me some basic information. I would like to make sure that my un-completed downloads go to a specific file and my completed downloads go to another file and I would like to know where the small utorrent bit files uncompleted and the completed ones go. On my PC this was all set up and I had 4 files in all. In my new mac so far whatever I do in preferences I cannot get these things separated. The download file gets some and the default file location I made up gets finished and unfinished files. Could someone please explain to me what I could do in very simple terms to set up the 4 files please note I am not at ease with technical terms. Thanks

Could someone please explain to me what I could do in very simple terms to set up the 4 files

There is no possibility for now.

This is really useful set. Destination folder _must be_ separated from download folder. For more than 50 torrents it is really painful to move all by hand...

Please, pretty please, make this change.

Archived