PM messages

endeavor

There is no internal messaging system on these forums.

If anyone wanted to then how do they 'reply' to a PM that was sent to them via the forums 'form email' system?

I've never been sent a PM yet on this forum so I really don't know the answer.

iow, what return email address does the 'form email' system use?

• 1 year later...

I'm still wondering about my original post here two years ago, I just don't understand it yet sorry, embarrassing even :rolleyes:

I can send "form email" to others on this forum from within their profile, but within my profile I don't see where you can tell if you get a reply back from anyone?

I have my options set to just receive Form Email, but I don't see where it shows up if I get a reply back from anyone or if someone sends me a message?

Since there are 1,437 reads on my post already, it seems I'm not the only one who has wondered this?

Maybe someone can send me a message so I can see how it works then :)

Okay, I think what happens (like moogly was trying to say) if someone sends you a message from this forum, then this websites Form Email which is [forum-no-reply@utorrent.com] sends you that message and you get it at the same email address you used to sign up for this account, and the message comes from [mailto:forum-no-reply@utorrent.com]

If you want to reply back to the person who sent it, then you have to go back to their profile and send them the reply that way? I assume that's correct?

I've been around a long time (I guess not long enough) and I've never seen it done that way before, but that's fine no problem, I was just wondering how this worked here at utorrent.com.

Archived