How To Save Torrent Data Before Formatting Drive?

torrentfed

hi

i am thinking of formatting my drive with OS on it cause of some problems i've been having on it. however i'd like to know if its possible to save the torrent data i have in utorrent before doing that? what i mean is i want to save what torrents i'm seeding regarding ratio, what torrents i have in my utorrent, and my labels. is that possible? please let me know how i can do this. Thanks! :D

No. Make a backup on a safe place before formatting like external HD or flash device.

ok i will make a backup of the C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent folder before formatting. since my torrent files are on my other internal drive i won't have to make a backup of the actual torrent file data right? i hope not cause i don't think i have a external HD that i can fit all that stuff into for backup.

Just one other thing to remember how you created and saved in the prevous ut settings should be the same for the new install otherwise it won't find and restart your torrents for download and upload.

hey pal

can you elaborate further what you mean? i'm not sure if it's cause i've been up for many hours and not thinking straight but if you explain what you mean i'd really appreciate it. my bad :/

Archived