I'm Unbanned!

CinemaJuggs Hound

I've been using utorrent for less than an hour and I'm convinced it's the best client ever! I've used Official, Shareaza, Tornado, Lord, Comet, and BTorrentLite and utorrent rocks!

Bitcomet was fun until it got banned everywhere.

I'm unbanned at my favourite tracker.

I can't see anyone wanting to ban this one. I hope word gets out and alot of people switch to this. There's alot of leechware out there. This looks neat, clean, fair, organized, simple and easy on the eyes.

How can you do so much with so little!

I'm just amazed. I'm just waiting for this to go sour somewhere.

Too good to be true. I hope updates don't succumb to bloat.

I found it on Slyck.

Lots of good info and links there.

Only thing that irked me and it's a tiny, tiny thing.

I had to DL it twice because I didn't see where it DLed to.

I thought it would install and make a shortcut on my Desktop.

But that's cause I'm high and slow.

Nothing worse than losing your new killler app.

To the Leeching Speed Demons complaining about a suction lower than XXX kb/s: Shut up. You're probably not sharing so your opinion is moot.

And resolving IPs with flags icons???!?

Are you kidding! That's hi-liariously neat.

This app is a creeper. Really fresh.

Peace,

JJ.

....Bitcomet was fun until it got banned everywhere.....

Everywhere? AFAIK, currently only one tracker ( run by sweaty-palmed anime pervs) has a problem with bc. It's still the bittorrent client to beat, though µt is coming close...it has already surpassed az & abc.

IMO all this needs before the obligatory refining is DHT support and I will drop the Comet totally. DHT you do need for some hard-to get files but right now for the large majority of files this is the client to have. I dont know how they do it but I aint mad at them at ALL. Amazing what it does at such a small filesize/resource footprint.

Archived