Count torrent as completed when finished seeding only

durerca

uTorrent is getting better with each release but this is the one major behavior of the queueing system that is still lacking in my view. It is now possible to order your torrents but the default behavior is still to count a torrent as completed when the downloading is finished and then start the next torrent in queue. In my view, it is better to have an option to count a torrent as completed when both the downloading AND the seeding have been completed then start the next torrent in queue. This should be an easy option to add as a tick box on/off behavior and would help those of us using private/ratio-based trackers especially. I hope this can be added in the future.

Where can i donate? :D

Perhaps it is enough to count peering torrents and seeding torrents seperately when it comes to being queued... and while you're still peering a torrent, at least 1 seeding torrent (user selectable on how many minimum seeds to maintain) will be active at all times, cycling through the seeding queue normally.

-- Smoovious

My problem is similar to the one mentioned in the first post, but from different point of view. I've got 3 directories on my hdd, one for incoming, one for the torrents beeing _seeded_ and one for the files that _completed_, that safely can be extracted then deleted, or sorted into other dirs, moved to other medias (dvd, etc..)

And I think it would be very useful, to have an option, that make things like this easier, for example, if a torrent reached 1.5 ratio, it should be considered completed, and moved to the completed dir..

So guys, what do you think about my idea? :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived