Transfer Cap/Reset

TheSPAWN

Well it looks like you are either wrong or there is a bug in 2.0.4 that doesnt automatically retsart torrents after set days.

If it doesn't persist in 3.0 then there's no issue.

Each time I use a version higher then 2.0.4 (but lower then 3) I get errors with hashed data after utorrent moves the completed download to other directory. Not sure if 3 has that same issue but I just really hate the interface and bloated crap.

[edit] Just tried v3 exe and it does exactly the same. Started it and torrents are still stopped and cap is active. Are you sure that client is supposed to automatically restart them after set days?

Can somebody from dev team please let us know.

As I recall, the transfer cap is a rolling limit. This is a known limitation at the moment that the devs have promised to fix (though without a given timeframe). Unless of course it was supposed to have been fixed (can't recall very clearly anymore), in which case this would be a bug.

As I recall, the transfer cap is a rolling limit. This is a known limitation at the moment that the devs have promised to fix (though without a given timeframe). Unless of course it was supposed to have been fixed (can't recall very clearly anymore), in which case this would be a bug.

Thanks for clarifyin Ultima, Much appreciated.

I just wish the dev team would concentrate of fixing past/present bugs instead of adding bloat crap that majority wont want/need/use.

uTorrent was once a great client and now its turning into crap like Vuze :(

Archived