no availability

sue.smith

Ok so i'm really new to this so I don't really know what's what but when I click on what im trying to download under eta it has what looks like a number 8 tipped on the side and then right down the bottom it has two long bar which are usely green that say downloaded: and availability: the availability one is red and then seed and peers say 0 of 0 connected (o in swarm) but this happens whenever i try to download something

Hi Sue,

The sideways 8 is the symbol for infinity. In other words it is telling you that because it can't find any seeds to download from that you are never going to finish downloading.

Sometimes a torrent will be dead. If there is no one out there still offering it then you can no longer download it. But if it is happening to all if them then it is more likely that your utorrent can not talk to the internet. This could be a firewall problem.

In the lower right hand corner if the urtorrent window there is an icon. It is supposed to be a green ball with a checkmark. It might also be red with an exclamation mark. What is it showing on yours?

Archived