Redundant Downloading Bug

samisax

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
We believe the remaining issue is fixed in 3.1.2.

Please try it out: http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=112660

Just found out i have the same issue, I have Version 3.1.2 (build 26821), no updates avail so i'm using the latest version, and the problem persists. Wasted half a gig and banning many peers before i caught it, all after i did a force recheck on another drive, and tried download what was left.

Needs to be fixed, wasted so much time and data. If i let it go will it sort itself out, well im not willing to find out.

I have Version 3.1.2 (build 26821), no updates avail so i'm using the latest version

This build is NOT the latest build.

You where right for some reason when i click updated i said there where one, okay i have now upgraded to 3.1.3 (Build:27096), hoping that would fix it but it didin't bug is still present.

Someone please fix this Bug,, i cant seed until it fixed, unless i downgrade.

There is no remaining issues with hash failures. What you're seeing is peers with legitimately bad data. Probably people poisoning the torrent.

Its happening on all my Torrents that i recheck not just one of the, and its torrents to a private tracker not some public tracker like TPB. I will literally go into the gigs if i let it run with hundreds of hash fails on all the torrents.

Archived