DLing from a tracker while seeding to another simultaneously

sperfectaras

Hi everyone!I'd like to know if there is any way to seed a torrent to a tracker while at the same time you are downloading the same torrent from another tracker.

I know that you can download a torrent from a tracker and after the download is completed you can seed it to another.I just want to know if this can be done at the same time.

Sorry for my bad english and ty !

Assuming the trackers don't care about stat reporting (like private trackers sometimes do), you could upload the torrent that is downloading to the tracker you want to share on. Then you can re-download that torrent from the second tracker and uTorrent will ask you if you want to add the tracker information to the torrent you are downloading from. So yes, you can. If you are concerned about stat reporting, then you cannot do this.

Thank you very much for your answer but I'm not asking that!If I do what you say (add the tracker's information to an existing torrent that i'm downloading) then i will be downloading AND seeding to both trackers at the same time.I want to only be downloading from a tracker(upload limit=1 for this tracker) and only be seeding to the other tracker(download limit=1).

Any ideas ?

Archived