µTorrent Mac 2.0.2 beta

Firon

2.0.2 beta is closing - 1.6 is now the latest beta

Thank you, 2.0.2 beta testers! We appreciate the time you've put into testing; you've certainly given us a lot of great feedback. With your help, we're now in the process of further refining the Share feature which will return in the coming weeks. Those who still have 2.0.2 installed will be notified on how to get the new Share product.

Until then, the beta will rejoin the 1.0 line with new version 1.6. This latest beta has the same features as beta version 2.0.2 you've been testing, but without the Share feature. Therefore it includes updated Growl support, improved Lion support and several other features.

Please try it out here:

http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?pid=647880#p647880'>'>http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?pid=647880#p647880'>

http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?pid=647880#p647880

• 2 weeks later...

i updated from the current stable to this beta and share would not work, the 'share' showed in the sidebar, but nothing in the main window. i had to dig into /user/username/library/utorrent

and delete the contents of the utorrent folder. next launch, share showed up and alowed me to login and getthe share interface. so the beta installer doesnt clean the existing prefs to allow share to show up correctly.

i had to of course then reset all of my prefs.

dave

The "Share" feature stopped working. The window stays completely empty when clicking the share link.

i trashed all preferences of utorrent and installed the current and share reappeared and worked.

I am currently seeding 400+ torrents. when I trash the prefs, I will probably loose all my seeds too, right?

The "Share" feature stopped working. The window stays completely empty when clicking the share link.

i trashed all preferences of utorrent and installed the current and share reappeared and worked.

I am currently seeding 400+ torrents. when I trash the prefs' date=' I will probably loose all my seeds too, right?[/quote']

i did and had to re-add the torrents, which wasnt bad as i keep them in one place, also i think i had to set some of my preferences again, but the feeds stayed, the price of testing new softwares...

This latest beta has the same features as beta version 2.0.2, but

without the Share feature*. Therefore it includes updated Growl

support, improved Lion support and several other features. Please try

it out!

* Beta testers who tested version 2.0.2 - thank you for your testing!

With your help and feedback, we're now in the process of further

refining the Share feature which will return later in the year. Until

then, the beta will rejoin the 1.0 line with new version 1.6.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived