Restricted Datas

kamyogi

HI,

I've recently updated uTorrent to (3.1.2. build 26749 32-bit) on my Windows XP Family. With that, some of the sorting possibilities have disappeared! I have about 100 torrents stored in my client. I often used in the earlier version the 'added on...' column to sort my torrents to see the date I added them in the client (a way to find out quickly my recent torrents). With the new version, I don't find this possibility. :(

Can anyone please tell me if it still exists or it is permanently removed?

Thanks.

I have similar problem. Even though I'm not dumb enough to not try to right-click columns, I have completely no idea what i should do with the idiotic content: instead of date when the torrent was added (f.e. 2010-10-10 10:10:10) I get statements like "2 weeks ago" or "1 year ago".

What the hell? This looks awful, unreadable and (what's the most important) sometimes it is fundamental for me to compare those dates.

Also the torrent's condition/state (not sure what is it called - polish translation says "Kondycja"). Is this for some sort of idiots not knowing what seeds and peers are? Instead of listening to their whining, autors should send them to warez sites where life's not a bi*ch.

I'm sooo disappointed because since new look in 2.2 "uTorrent" becomes "Some sh*t with handicaped torrent client".

Still exists. You haven't tried right-clicking on column headers yet.

Thanks mate for the tip.. but' date=' do "one year ago, 5 months ago etc" mean anything to you when you're looking for the date?[/quote']

Preferences > advanced > gui.use_fuzzy_dates > false

Still exists. You haven't tried right-clicking on column headers yet.

Thanks mate for the tip.. but' date=' do "one year ago, 5 months ago etc" mean anything to you when you're looking for the date?[/quote']

Preferences > advanced > gui.use_fuzzy_dates > false

WOW!!

Thanks Ketch, that did the trick. :) I am not that advanced user. :D

Archived