Can I roll back - hanging 3.1.2

ftw

Is it possible to roll back to the previous version of utorrent? I've had nothing but problems since I installed this latest version. Before installing this I never had any problems but since I did :( (sad face)

It crashes as soon as I open it - in Windows Task Manager it looks like there are two versions running and neither of them are responding! Then it goes back to one version then I end the process but the utorrent icon is still in the task bar and it takes ages for the report to microsoft message to come up.

I checked system information and I get this - which is no help what so ever but I can see it is the only notificiation in windows error reporting

17/02/2012 17:23 Application Hang Hanging application uTorrent.exe, version 3.1.2.26749, hang module hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling utorrent a couple of days ago - afterwards it worked for about and hour and then it stopped again but its worse now because as soon as I open it, it crashes.

Archived