Don't Download/Skip is not working

cbdejavu

I'm running the latest build as of today (3.1.2 build 26821).

This behavior started to occur in the last few builds (I'm not sure which build exactly broke it however, I do know that the build that broke the RSS feeds a few weeks ago was still working properly and it has broken since that build).

I have torrents downloading to one location and when they complete they get moved to a 2nd location. Prior to it breaking when the files were moved to the final "completed" location anything I had marked as "Don't Download/Skip" was not moved to my final folder even if the file was smaller and in fact had been downloaded due to the piece size etc.. This is exactly the behavior one would expect if they mark something as DON'T DOWNLOAD/SKIP. The behavior that has now cropped up is if it downloaded it due to it being small enough to be part of a piece that was downloaded I get these unwanted files in my final location for completed downloads.

My advanced->diskio.use_partfile is set to true.

I also have in my general settings under When downloading "Pre-allocate all files" set.

But as I said this worked fine several builds ago and this behavior has just started up recently (last time I'm 100% sure it was working correctly was before the build that broke the RSS feeds).

Archived