This is not an incendiary or even a flame thrower!

Simon Sudbury

Hi

Have checked the FAQ's and other stickies but still stymied as they say.

Just downloaded 3.1.3 and none of my selected torrents work. When you select the torrent file you get the familiar open or save dialogue but then when you select open Windows and asks you to select a prog and utorrent is not on the list. When you select utorrent nothing happens.

Forgot to add that I have DHT enable etc etc. Also forgot to add that I use XP. Maybe someone will tell me 3.1.3 doesn't work with XP. If that's the case can someone provide a link for 3.1.2 which was working fine n'dandy until yesterday.

Many thanks

Simon

Different problem now. Found a link to an older build of 3.1.3 which allegedly works with XP and now when I get the dialogue box to open or save the torrent file it just repeats itself when you select open (instead of starting the download in utorrent).

Think I'm going loco now.

Apologies if this is breathtakingly obvious or I've transgressed every forum rule in the book but I really am confused. I dual boot Win 7 and XP and the new version works fine on Win 7 but there are reasons why I need to use XP for torrent searches etc.

Can anyone please link me to a working version of 3.1.2 as the new one obviously doesn't get on with XP.

Thanks for your time.

Simon

Archived