torrent DL is not starting

tinerose34

For some reason my torrents are no longer downloading. I've used this program several times and usually have had no problems. When I begin the torrent, everything works fine up until it is in the queue... it never begins downloading. It says under status "downloading 0.0" but under seeding and ETA is shows the infinity symbol. I've even uninstalled Utorrent and reinstalled. I also have tried multiple torrents as well. I have also deleted and restarted torrents, and I'm getting the same results every time. I don't THINK I changed any settings but as I'm not very familiar with running a torrent program, maybe I did. Please help!

Well, now there are 4 of us with the same problem. I was downloading movies earlier in the week. And now I can not. Yesterday I had to load the latest version of Astrill, so I don't know if that did something or not. But being I am not the only one with this problem...

As it turns out in my case, its the new Astrill that is not letting UTorrent DL. I turned Astrill off and now all three movies are downloading.

Archived