Magnet links stop downloading after torrent information is gathered

zero_one

This is more of a minor annoyance than a bug but when you click "OK" in the Add New Torrent window immediately after opening a magnet link, µTorrent stops the download after it gathers the torrent information, even though "Don't start the torrent automatically" is unchecked in preferences and "Start torrent" is checked in the Torrent Options. This wasn't the case in pre-3.0 versions and if this was an intended change in the behavior of the application, a setting along the lines of "Start downloading magnet links automatically" would be great appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been having this same issue too.

You start the magnet and it stops downloading once the magnet information is retrieved so you have to go back every time and make sure the downloads are started.

I am already using version 3.2.1 so please don't tell me the Beta fixes it because it doesn't.

I have been having this same issue too.

You start the magnet and it stops downloading once the magnet information is retrieved so you have to go back every time and make sure the downloads are started.

I am already using version 3.2.1 so please don't tell me the Beta fixes it because it doesn't.

It is DEFINITELY fixed from build 28012 onwards.

Archived