Can't seem to get new and existing torrents to start up

chupon

Hi all,

I haven't used torrents in awhile, but I was trying to access a few lately and noticed nothing appears to start.

I am running Windows 7 with uTorrent 3.2.

I have made some network and system changes to accommodate my HD Home Run Prime so I'm not sure if something I did is not agreeing with uTorrent.

UPnP is on and multi cast had to be turned off. Would either of those affect uTorrent?

edit: I do have the Windows Firewall on, but there's an exception for uTorrent.

I also have Microsoft Security Essentials. I have tried turning off the real-time protection but that does not appear to make any difference.

Other symptoms I've noticed:

When I fire up uTorrent I notice that there's a message at the bottom saying DHT: Waiting to log in. I'm not sure if this is an issue or if this has always existed, but thought I'd mention it here.

There is also a yellow icon that says

"No incoming connections

Unless the icon turns green, it could indicate a problem with your network configuration."

The following messages display in the Logger:

[2012-09-30 11:31:06] -- Begin bundle install --

[2012-09-30 11:31:06] V8 bundle: Failed to get bundle offset

[2012-09-30 11:31:07] File not found during integrity check: C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\remote-devpair.dat

[2012-09-30 11:31:07] File not found during integrity check: C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\remote-devpair.dat.new

[2012-09-30 11:31:07] File not found during integrity check: C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\remote-devpair.dat.old

--

I am open to any suggestions as long as I can get this to work with my existing HD Home Run Prime setup. If you need more information please let me know. I appreciate any help I can receive on these forums.

Thank you.

Archived