uTorrent 3.2.2 Beta ..serious ongoing problem

bt_holio

uTp is forced

Problem happens when downloading even more when seeding.

When I set an upload rate limit all the upload speed goes to one peer. Not good been doing this all through v3xx. Noticing when I remove limit upload spreads out properly, tested with 6 and 20 slots same thing.

Please fix this I can't take it anymore going back to 2.2.1 I know it is not good to be only uploading to one peer in a swarm.

Doing this on two systems using two different isps.

Thanks,

bt_holio

is stock settings

[] Apply rate limit to transport overhead

no

[] Apply rate limit to uTP connections

yes

upload rate is below connection max

as posted above not a speed problem but a load balance problem

all bandwidth is going to one peer of twenty not good

i remove upload rate limit problem goes away but can't use internet for anything else

load balancing is in YOUR purview by balancing the upload slots and the peer connections.

Play with the settings to find what works FOR YOU, you are not going to break anything, actually getting your hands dirty by testing things for yourself is THE way to learn how to control what happens.

If you screw it all up, run the speed guide to get back to the "recommended" settings, and try again. It's not a nuclear reactor that could go into meltdown.

settings are correct for my internet speed, used speed guide

That doesn't mean it gets it right, it is just useful as a starting point. The setup guide settings are extremely conservative, it doesn't actually "know" if your connection has unlimited downloads. It can't tell if you want to give more bandwidth to uTorrent, it is a snapshot of the moment that you ran it.

screenshot your bandwith and queuing settings, your ISP ratings for your connection and if they throttle P2P or not.

• 2 weeks later...
was related to utp dynamic packet size = false, fixed now

----latest beta 10/30

This makes no sense. More likely you have something/one throttling your TCP|UTP traffic (ISP/router). Canceling uTP support in uT will most likely get you the same result.

Archived