cannot get this torrent

terrynot

I am attempting to download "Law and Order, Season 20". I have attempted this from different websites, but keep getting the message that I am seeding, without any download speed shown.

I am certain I have downloaded this file in the past, but it is not present on my 2 hard drives.

I was hoping to complete the download of this series. If the torrent is present, but not the file itself, how could I be seeding?

I have never encountered this difficulty in the past. Please help me complete this mission. Thanx.

:(:rolleyes:

I have checked "faq" and "search" to no avail. Have never had this problem with uTorrent before. As you sugggested, I will continue search for a solution, and discontinue seeding until a solution is found.

Thanx for the advice; always good to have advice from the experts.

Have you right clicked the torrent and selected 'open containing folder' just to be absolutely sure you don't have it.

If there is something there try playing it.

I only say this as I once, years ago, was seeding a file I hadn't downloaded. The client (not utorrent) had crashed adding the torrent and was seeding an empty file it had created as a kind of placeholder file.

If they don't play, move or delete any files it seems to be seeding and try adding it again.

If you've already tried all of that I can't even think of what might be happening although I read something recently on here about a 'hidden' label. (double click torrents, double click labels)

I have r-clicked on the folder. All files are listed. The first file played, as thought it was present on my HD.

I have observed that when I attempt to download this file, uTorrent the screen shows"checking"; I have never seen this before. Usually I go from download completed to seeding.

The download is from "Demonoid.com" if this is significant. I require iLivid to download.

If this file is present on my HD, how do I find it? I have never had this difficulty with uTorrent before.

If this file is present on my HD, how do I find it?
Right click -> Open Containing Folder.
All files are listed.
So your problem is???
The first file played, as thought it was present on my HD.
Then it probably is.
uTorrent the screen shows"checking";
It is simply verifying that all pieces are present and correct, try reading the manual as it explains such things!
The download is from "Demonoid.com" if this is significant.
It probably isn't.
I require iLivid to download.
And this is related to uTorrent because???

Archived