utorrent beta for android wont work with private trackers.

gxkon

I have v1.15 on my phone and it wont work with any private tracker. I have even tried diffrent clients and it still wont work. Utorrent says failed to add torrent. if i got to tpb it will download with no problem i have tried using what, ipt, and btn and it wont dl at all does anyone know how to fix this? i hate public trackers all they are good for is isp letters in the mail

Here is a screen shot.

Screenshot_2013-02-01-12-27-55_zps991f3779.png

Are yall not a member of any private sites or something. I believe i asked a specific question so i could get a specific answer that is the purpose of this forum. If it was just a issue on the trackers side i would of already done that. Seeing how its not called ipt downloader or even private tracker downloader this is what i have to work with. Im looking for a real answer not a smart ass comment. So lets not hijack this thread and make it about private trackers, my choice of trackers is not the issue.

This forum is for uTorrent plus application FOR uTorrent.

If the Android app works perfectly well with some trackers but not with others, it is NOT a problem with the application, therefore it IS a problem with your choice of tracker and as such is beyond the remit of these forums.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived