Configure utorrent for best upload speed and connection numbers

Audy

Hy ! I created few torrents for other users from my website to download and i want to configure my client for unlimited connections and upload speed. So please tell me the best settings i must.

Thank you in advance !

Thank u for your time, but if somenone really want's to help, please do. I wanted to configure myself but there are some fields that i don't know what they are, like "Minimum ratio %" from queueing. I would like someone to tell me like: for unlimited upload slots and no speed limit, you should use: maximum upload rate: 0, global maximum number of connections: 1000000 ...etc.

Ok, i'm sorry i entered this forum and pretend something that this forum should do: support. If i had hours for reading tutorials and watching videos, probably i woulnd't have done that in first place. Anyway...thank you for your time. This topic can be closed.

Ok, i'm sorry i entered this forum and pretend something that this forum should do: support.

The forum exists to help or guide people with problems that are specific to uTorrent, it is NOT here to spoon feed you instructions on how to run your particular client.

Archived