I need some help!

OlavUK

I'm kinda new to torrenting, and i have a few questions:

1. What does the "Upload Speed" do?

2. Does the "Upload" use space on my HDD? (It says "Uploaded: 6,3 GB)

3. At home, the "Download Speed" was at 400 kB/s and "Upload Speed" at 15 kB/s, but at my friends house, the "Download Speed" was at 30 kB/s while the "Upload Speed" was at 550 kB/s, what is the reason for this?

4. Can i increase "Download Speed" by reducing max. "Upload Speed"?

5. How can i increase "Download Speed"?

6. I set "Bandwidth Allocation" to "High", does this increase "Download Speed"?

So being still of school age and over the age of seven you should know what a dictionary is and how to find things out for your self.

This is the real world, there is no teacher stood in front of the class who is going to explain things to you in minute detail.

You have the largest repository of knowledge the world has ever known available at your fingertips, and the Google 'librarians' to find things for you.

You may as well start learning how to educate yourself now, rather than it be a sudden culture shock if or when you go to college.

School is where you are taught things, out here in the big wide world, you have to learn how to teach yourself.

So being still of school age and over the age of seven you should know what a dictionary is and how to find things out for your self.

This is the real world' date=' there is no teacher stood in front of the class who is going to explain things to you in minute detail.

You have the largest repository of knowledge the world has ever known available at your fingertips, and the Google 'librarians' to find things for you.

You may as well start learning how to educate yourself now, rather than it be a sudden culture shock if or when you go to college.

School is where you are taught things, out here in the big wide world, you have to learn how to teach yourself.[/quote']

Calm down man, i HAVE searched on google, and asked friends. They didn't know a thing. That's why im here

This forum exists to deal with problems SPECIFIC to uTorrent. It is NOT a "Dummies Guide to Downloading with BitTorrent Clients".

However

1: Lookup "Upload" and "Speed" and put the two together.

2: To 'upload' the data has to be on your drive.

3: Because they are different.

4: 5: 6: No

Archived