3.4 Alpha Build 29513 - Odd Coloured Status Bars?

Throne3d

Normally they're blue when they're active... Like, if they're not paused, or stopped, or checking, if they're downloading.

The occasional one has been going grey, like it's been paused, even when it's downloading? It's not downloading very quickly, but several of my other torrents are going slower (and they're not grey; they're blue).

Not entirely sure what's caused this - I just upgraded to 29527 and it doesn't appear to be happening any more, though it could end up occurring later in the session (I'll have to wait?). I also checked that it was not paused, nor stopped, though sometimes when changing the status of lots of torrents at once (about 15), such as from 'Queued' to 'Stopped', there are a few left Queued, but not doing anything, for a few minutes.

It's not really a major problem, and could have been fixed since then, but the changelog doesn't appear to mention anything about it...

Not entirely sure what's caused this - I just upgraded to 29527 and it doesn't appear to be happening any more,

Aside from status bar color correction in 29527, what about the upload rate limiter dramatic improvement, now performing consistently with no correlative CPU surging? The developer(s) put some fine work into this build after 29513, which was a leap backward IMO.

Only a 30K limit ? Be more generous and give it 200K... :P

What I was referring to is not the global upload speed (by both jobs) but only the upload speed of *that* seeding job. It cannot be seen on the graph, but is viewable on the main view-list (or the peers-tab for the job).

btw, I agree - 30% is strange (can look at the network overhead graph, or try with my settings-tuned to your speeds), but than, it is an alpha...

And the upload speeds of both jobs?

In proportion to global limits. 3 jobs (active) = 10k avg (x3) will degrade ~30% to 20k max. But that's dynamic w/ % variations occurring among individual jobs. No difference detected between seed-only and d/l+seed jobs. Maybe I don't understand your question.

Archived