optimal settings ?

nabilbek

upload is fine as in... what speed?

your max download is 110 kb/s obviously less overheads etc

if you max out your 16 kb/s upload it slows your download more aswell

id try setting your upload to 10 kb/s to start with and download to unlimited and see how it goes?

could it be your torrents?

the best way to set your speeds is get a good torrent that has plenty of seeds and is about 100mb

a week old release family guy tv show ep works well at ~85mb

start on a bit under 80% upload. wait a few mins and slowly increase your upload speed until it slows your download then lower it back a bit

obviously with your slow speeds you cant expect to browse and download at a good speed

upload is fine as in... what speed?

your max download is 110 kb/s obviously less overheads etc

if you max out your 16 kb/s upload it slows your download more aswell

id try setting your upload to 10 kb/s to start with and download to unlimited and see how it goes?

could it be your torrents?

the best way to set your speeds is get a good torrent that has plenty of seeds and is about 100mb

a week old release family guy tv show ep works well at ~85mb

start on a bit under 80% upload. wait a few mins and slowly increase your upload speed until it slows your download then lower it back a bit

obviously with your slow speeds you cant expect to browse and download at a good speed

upload reaching 25-30

And i tested on 2 different torrents with more than 50 seeds online out of 2000+

and Yes I am the only user connected and no other apps running at all

still cant get more than 40k down speed here. (it should reach at least 100 ...)

If openoffice doesn't max your connection out, there's something in your setup interfering

Either on your computer, in your router or at your internet provider.

tested my isp on glasnost, it said my isp is fine

I havent forwarded the port, i dont think it would make a difference right ? i ll do it anyways

Archived