"Completed on" Sorting Order

alireza_pc

Hey guys.

I just found something weird in 3.3 (didn't check other versions).

I wanna have my completed torrents sort in "Completed on" order, but the problem is here that when I try that, my UNCOMPLETED torrents sort in order of hmmm, dunno, something !!!

I mean how you guys sort something that still NOT COMPLETE in order of "Completed on" ???!!!

So here my suggestion,

"Completed on" sorting order should sort torrents that are already complete and other torrents like that ones that are downloading should remain in last order ("#" or "Name" or etc).

But here's the problem, what torrents or when torrents should come top of other ?

It's simple too. Torrents that match with the last sorting order comes top and others go down.

That means when I click on "Completed on" sort order, torrents that are complete come top in "Completed on" order and torrents that are still downloading go down in last order, so now if I click on "#" sorting order uncompleted ones comes top in "#" order while SORTED competed ones go down (At least this is what i expect).

I hope that was clear.

how you guys sort something that still NOT COMPLETE in order of "Completed on" ???!!!

From Help menu:

Torrent Jobs List

Sorting by more than one column is possible in this list. You can do so by sorting by one column, then hold Shift on your keyboard while selecting the secondary column by which µTorrent should sort the list by.

Try sorting first by Completed On (descending) and then, holding shift, by # (download queue) either ascending or descending.

I mean how you guys sort something that still NOT COMPLETE in order of "Completed on" ???!!!

The columns simply sorts ALL jobs in the list, if you only want to see the completed jobs, then select the completed category in the sidebar

Archived