My upload starts peaks out & then stops

mascced

I'm uploading torrents to my seedbox. This will be my 17th upload to it. All done the same way. A handfull of them have had this problem. When it first starts seeding, it will go up to 1.5 - 2 MB/s then will suddenly drop & stay at 0. I'll wait & restart it & same thing. It will peak out & then drop down to 0. Has anyone else had this problem & resolved it.

Why do you not ask whomever provides your seedbox?

This forum deals with uTorrent problems specifically.

I did they said everything is ok on their end. Out of the 100s of torrents I upload from sites are working fine. It's these handful of torrents I've created on Utorrent that are starting & stopping. What kind of reply is that? I wouldn't of asked for help if it was that easy. It's clearly a Utorrent problem. Or something on my end. Sorry I'm not asking how to change a port or lower my upload speed, so you can give an easy answer.

so you can give an easy answer.
Ermm no ....

The "problems" are not caused by the way they are created, but by the way peers are requesting the pieces. And up to now, as you have provided absolutely no information other than "a seedbox" which may or may not be running uTorrent, how exactly are we supposed to provide an "easy answer"?

The seedbox uses rutorrent. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with utorrent or just used the name. I said earlier. It's been 17 torrents I've created on utorrent to my seedbox. about 4 of them had this same problem. The 13 others are sitting in there fine. The others are stuck & only upload for a brief time when I start utorrent. I use utorrent 3.3 build 29677. I'm not sure what other info to give?

about 4 of them had this same problem. The 13 others are sitting in there fine.
Then it is NOT a problem with uTorrent.

More the fact that peers don't particularly want to download whatever it is you are seeding in those jobs.

What are you talking about???? "peers don't particularly want to download whatever it is you are seeding" What peers? These are not movie or game torrents I am posting on sites for others to share. You've done alot of talking, with absolutely no answers or suggestions. Your quoting pieces of what I say & giving stupid answers. If it was not a Utorrent problem why did I recreate the torrent, same way on Vuze & it uploaded fine? 8Gb in 1 hr.

BOZO. I don't care if I get reported for hurting your little feelings. I've read alot of other comments you've made & have done the same thing. You just argue, quote half sentences & give replies that help nobody.

Archived